Father of the Diaz kids. He's a very loving, caring, but can be childish and inept when it comes to taking care of his kid. However, he'll still protect his family no matter what. He does not approve of Rachel's boyfriend Cuff, as he is over protective of her around him.
- Stuck in the Middle
- Stuck in the Sweet Seat
- Stuck with a Guy on the Couch
- Stuck at the Movies
- Stuck in the Block Party
- Stuck in the Slushinator
- Stuck in the Mother's Day Gift
- Stuck in Harley's Comet
- Stuck with My Sister's Boyfriend
- Stuck with No Rules
- Stuck in the Harley Car
- Stuck in Lockdown
- Stuck in the Quinceañera
- Stuck in the Diaz of Our Lives
- Tom is caring to all his children, and is only upset to have seven kids, when he lets one of them down.
- Loves all his kids equally, is over protective with Rachel and Cuff, her boyfriend.
- He is childish, immature and funny, but in the good way.
- Proud of Harley, and all his other kids.
- He runs his own store.
- Sometimes Tom does not want to deal with the kids but that doesn't mean he doesn't love them there just sometimes too much for him.
- Tom really enjoys spending time with his kids.
- Sometime he is not always aware of things like when Lewie and Beast and Georgie were out of town he didn't know.
- Tom used to play football as shown in Stuck in a Commercial.
- He likes sports.
- He loves his kids very much.
- When Daphne got hurt, Harley and him danced instead.
- Tom is a good husband to his wife.
| To view the Tom Diaz gallery, click here.