Father of the Diaz kids. He's a very loving, caring, but can be childish and inept when it comes to taking care of his kid. However, he'll still protect his family no matter what. He does not approve of Rachel's boyfriend Cuff, as he is over protective of her around him.
- Stuck in the Middle
- Stuck in the Sweet Seat
- Stuck with a Guy on the Couch
- Stuck at the Movies
- Stuck in the Block Party
- Stuck in the Slushinator
- Stuck in the Mother's Day Gift
- Stuck in Harley's Comet
- Stuck with My Sister's Boyfriend
- Stuck with No Rules
- Stuck in the Harley Car
- Stuck in Lockdown
- Stuck in the Quinceañera
- Stuck in the Diaz of Our Lives
- Stuck in the Waterpark - The Movie
- Stuck in a Commercial
- Stuck in a Slushy War
- Stuck in the Garage Sale
- Stuck in the Diaz Easter
- Stuck in the Beast-day Party
- Stuck with a Boy Genius
- Stuck with a Bad Influence
- Stuck Dancing with My Dad
- Stuck in a Gold Medal Performance
- Stuck in a New Room
- Stuck with a Dangerous House
- Stuck in a Merry Scary
- Stuck with a Hook, Line and Sinker
- Stuck in the Babysitting Nightmare
- Stuck in the Diaz Awards
- Tom is caring to all his children, and is only upset to have seven kids, when he lets one of them down.
- Loves all his kids equally, is over protective with Rachel and Cuff, her boyfriend.
- His yet to be seen mother is beloved by the entire family, and appears to be perfect, other than having an inedible recipe for prune cake loaves.
- He is childish, immature and funny, but in the good way.
- Proud of Harley, and all his other kids.
- He runs his own store, Tom's Bait & Bite (which includes Harley's Slushy Shack).
- Sometimes, Tom does not want to deal with the kids but that doesn't mean he doesn't love them, there just sometimes too much for him.
- Tom really enjoys spending time with his kids.
- Sometimes, he is not always aware of things like when Lewie and Beast and Georgie were out of town he didn't know.
- Tom used to play football as shown in Stuck in a Commercial.
- He likes sports.
- He loves his kids very much.
- When Daphne got hurt, Harley and him danced instead.
- Tom is a good husband to his wife.
- Tom is the only Diaz born in December.
- Tom is fourty-five years old.
| To view the Tom Diaz gallery, click here.