The kids must entertain themselves for an entire weekend without using technology or devices.
When Suzy gets sick of the kids spending too much time on their mobile devices, she confiscates the devices from them. The kids have to entertain themselves without devices for the entire weekend. Rachel gets upset and goes to lie on her bed. Harley is upset too until Georgie returns home and convinces her that maybe not having a phone all the time isn't such a bad thing.
So, Georgie and Harley go outside and start playing the games they used to play when they were little. While lying down after playing jump rope using Harley's Robo Rope, Georgie gets a text message from Wyatt. She still has her phone because she arrived home late when her mom was taking devices. In the text, Wyatt asks for them to hang out. Georgie doesn't know how to respond; so they agree to go with an emoji. Unfortunately, she sends a poop emoji instead of a thumbs up. Before she can correct it, her mom takes away the phone. Harley and Georgie come up with a creative way to send a message to Wyatt without using their devices. When Wyatt comes over, Georgie starts playing jump rope with him, leaving Harley out. Harley becomes jealous of Wyatt and confronts Georgie about it. The girls start fighting passive aggressively in rhyme in front of Wyatt.
Lewie and Beast go to Rachel's room and pressure her to play a game with them. The game involves competing to see who can break the most Diazes by making them very angry. At first, Rachel doesn't want them talking to her but then they reveal that the losers will get to do the winner's chores for a week. Rachel agrees to participate. They start annoying their family members, including Ethan, who is trying to work on a magic show with Daphne. At the end of the game, they realize that they're all tied. So, with no other Diazes left to annoy, they decide to use Wyatt to break the tie. They all run outside and start throwing water balloons at Wyatt. Wyatt and Georgie's fun time ends in disaster.
Georgie is upset by how her family, especially Harley, acted in front of Wyatt. Harley explains that she is worried that Georgie will stop playing with her just like Rachel stopped playing with them when she grew boy crazy. Georgie apologizes for choosing Wyatt over her sister, promising Harley that she will always be there for her.
At the end of the day during the family picnic, Suzy, having dealt with enough of the kids' antics, decides to give back their devices so no more trouble is caused.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Ronni Hawk as Rachel Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Kayla Maisonet as Georgie Diaz
- Nicolas Bechtel as Lewie Diaz
- Malachi Barton as Beast Diaz
- Cerina Vincent as Suzy Diaz
- Adam Hochstetter as Wyatt
- Wyatt and Georgie's relationship started in the previous episode, Stuck in the Beast-day Party. They go to dance together in the following episode, Stuck with a Boy Genius.
- Second appearance of Wyatt.
- Georgie never loses her devices first.
- The twins play a game with Rachel where they annoy people.
- This episode did not feature Tom in it. However, while the twins and Rachel were playing to the limit, Rachel called him and said she got a small tattoo.
- As Rachel grew out of double-dutch jump rope in favor of liking boys, Harley worries the same thing will happen to Georgie.
- After Lewie makes Harley angry in this episode, she sprays him with the kitchen hose.
- The twins spray everyone with water. They are the only Diaz kids who don't get their devices back at the end of the episode.
- June 6, 2017 (Israel)
- June 25, 2017 (Latin America, Brazil)
- June 28, 2017 (Hungary)
- September 27, 2017 (Spain)
| To view the Stuck without Devices gallery, click here.
- This Episode pays homage to the CBS Reality Show "Big Brother" as they were stuck in a house with no Outisde Technology,No of them were allowed to leave the house,The Game "Limit" Satirize the Classics HOH and Veto Competitions that are played throughout the show,andThe Mom represented Julie Chen,The Host of the Show.