|“||Landlord Harley, one more thing... I don't mean to be a snag in your line, but...||”|
— Colt Bailey, multiple times
Colt Bailey - a celebrity fisherman - comes to town but he can't find a place to lodge. He stops by Tom's Bait n Bite store where Harley and Georgie show him the main Colt Bailey products they have in their store. When he mentions that he's willing to pay "top dollar" for a place to stay, Harley sees it as an opportunity to finally make enough money for a family vacation to Hawaii. Since Suzy and the littles are out of town, they could rent their house to Colt Bailey. She gets Rachel, Ethan and Georgie on board with her plan.
They trick Colt Bailey to rent the house without telling him that it is their house. They also put up a Hawaiian-themed show to convince Tom to let them rent out their house. Colt Bailey agrees but he turns out to be very high maintenance. He keeps complaining about everything by starting every line with "I don't want to be a snag in your line but..." The kids struggle to meet his demands but they put up with it because of the money and the other benefits of being close to a celebrity like him.
To meet Colt's needs, the kids take up all of Colt's ridiculous requests. Harley starts upgrading the house security. Rachel agrees to help making more fishing bait for Colt because she heard Colt would go fishing with Ryan Reynolds. It's disgusting but she puts up with it for a chance to meet Ryan Reynolds. Little does she know that Ryan Reynolds is Colt's dog groomer. Ethan agrees to take care of Colt's large untrained dog, Guppy so that he post pictures with the dog online to gain more followers. Georgie helps with alphabetizing items in the house.
Chaos ensue. Georgie's shelf collapses; Ethan accidentally posts a picture of Colt's dog online with Colt's phone number; Harley messes up password for the new security system. The security system fails, locking them outside while the dog is inside the house destroying things. They think they can fix it because they're the Bigs, but it's too late. Colt arrives and after seeing the mess, he decides that he doesn't want anything to do with the Diazes anymore.
At the end, the kids realize that the money is not worth what they have to sacrifice to make Colt Bailey happy.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Ronni Hawk as Rachel Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Kayla Maisonet as Georgie Diaz
- Joe Nieves as Tom Diaz
- Morgan West as Colt Bailey
- Nicolas Bechtel as Lewie Diaz
- Malachi Barton as Beast Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Cerina Vincent as Suzy Diaz
- In Stuck in a Mysterious Robbery, it is revealed that Colt's life went downhill after the Diaz disaster in this episode. The Diazes suspect him as the robber but they realize that he wants nothing to do with the Diazes.
- The Honolu-loot was first seen in Stuck in a New Room. This episode finally reveals what it is for.
- The voice controlled "Lock Squawk" lock that Harley invents in this episode is used again in "Stuck with No Escape" to hide the key out of the escape room.
- * In Stuck at Christmas, Georgie mentions the time she alphabetized items in the kitchen in this episode.
- This was originally named "Stuck as a Landlord."
- Suzy and the younger kids were said to be visiting Aunt Karen.
- Brady Rice, the football player that bested the Diazes in "Dancing With My Dad," was mentioned.
- Harley made a smoothie named "Melanado DiCaprio", a reference to the actor "Leonardo DiCaprio".
- Lewie, Beast, and Daphne are referred to as the "Terror Trio".
|“||Time to seal the deal||”|
|“||I'm about to really comma really lose my cool||”|
— Harley to Georgie
- November 25, 2017 (Hungary)
- December 27, 2017 (Israel)
- In the first scene, Georgie states she needs to wash the green slushy down, even though she was blindfolded when she was trying them and couldn't see the color. If she saw it when it was removed, she couldn't have known which slushy she tried.
- Not a goof: Since Harley told her the slushy is called "Algae-gi Hadid," it's easy to infer that it is the green one because algae is green.
| To view the Stuck with a Hook, Line and Sinker gallery, click here.