|“||Without Rachel here to tell us to shut up, I feel like we have nothing to talk about.||”|
With Rachel gone, nothing feels the same anymore. Rachel was their captain, their leader, the one who told the candid truth that no one else could. Suzy asks Georgie to step up as the leader because she's the oldest but Georgie insists that she can't lead. She's just a follower.
To help Georgie become the new Rachel, Harley starts training her to think like Rachel by asking herself, "What Would Rachel Do?" She acts out different scenarios hoping to get Georgie to respond with touch love like Rachel, but Georgie fails all of them. When Ethan comes to ask Georgie for advice about his new girlfriend Chloe who never finishes sentences, Georgie doesn't feel qualified to give the advice. So, Harley gives Ethan tough love by candidly telling him that Chloe refuses to finish sentences because she doesn't like Ethan and doesn't have the guts to say it to his face. When Beast accidentally tells Ethan that the blackmail book from Rachel is a fake, Lewie and Daphne want to kick him out. They come to Harley for advice and she accidentally advises them to kick Beast out. Georgie observes this and surrenders that Harley is the new Rachel.
Harley's pieces of advice start to fall apart when Ethan comes back and reveals that Chloe wasn't trying to break up with him. Georgie tells Ethan that sometimes when a girl can't finish a sentence, it's because they like someone so much. Lewie and Daphne get mad at Harley too for making them break up with Beast. Now they don't have anyone to break ties. Georgie advises them to let Beast back in because they need him.
Georgie realizes that she was failing because Harley wanted her to become the new Rachel. But she's not Rachel. She's Georgie. She just needs to be herself.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Kayla Maisonet as Georgie Diaz
- Nicolas Bechtel as Lewie Diaz
- Malachi Barton as Beast Diaz
- Cerina Vincent as Suzy Diaz
- Joe Nieves as Tom Diaz
- Alana Baer as Chloe
- Joshua Bassett as Aidan Peters
- This episode is a continuation of Stuck with Rachel's Secret, exploring the aftermath of Rachel leaving.
- Ethan and Chloe's relationship started in Stuck with Rachel's Secret. Chloe's habit of not finishing sentences is brought up again in Stuck in a Besties Battle.
- The Littles use Rachel's blackmail book that she left with them in Stuck with Rachel's Secret.
- Rachel is heard scolding her youngest sister over the phone, but Daphne wistfully notes that overseas screaming is not the same as in person.
- In the final scene, Georgie was wearing the shirt her dad promised to have made for her as the new Captain of Team Diaz.
- This was the first appearance of Aidan, the Diaz's' new neighbor.
- This was the first time the events of one episode continued into the next
- In the theme song Rachel's person was shown annoying Harley but Ronni Hawk's (Rachel's actor's) credit isn't shown like the others
| To view the Stuck with a Diaz Down gallery, click here.