|“||You know that feeling you get when your sister's about to run away to a foreign country with some random guy you know nothing about? You don't? Boy, I wish I was you.||”|
—Harley to Audience
Ever since Rachel came back from Paris, she's been acting very different. She is too nice to her siblings, making them suspicious that something is wrong with Rachel. When Georgie and Harley bust her carrying a suitcase and demand to know the truth, she reveals that when she was in Paris, she was offered a big opportunity in a college there but she has to leave soon.
Rachel's siblings don't want her to leave them but they also want her to be happy. So, they encourage her to tell Suzy and Tom about the offer. The parents refuse to let Rachel go, claiming that she's not responsible enough. They even bring up a long list of things that Rachel promised she would do but hasn't done. To help Rachel pursue her dream, Harley leads her siblings to pitch in to complete all the tasks in Rachel's to-do list. This convinces her mom and dad to let Rachel go.
But then Rachel tells them that she can't go because she missed the opportunity. Harley and Georgie call the school only to realize that Rachel's spot is still there. It turns out that Rachel is worried about missing her family. They convince her that it will be okay to go. Before leaving, Rachel gives her blackmail book to Daphne, Lewie and Beast. They realize that the book is empty but Rachel tells them that as long as no one knows that the book is empty, it will be effective. They all escort Rachel to the airport.
On their way back, Suzy offers the kids an opportunity to take Rachel's "sweet seat" that Harley wanted in Sweet Seat, but none of them is ready to take Rachel's spot.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Kayla Maisonet as Georgie Diaz
- Nicolas Bechtel as Lewie Diaz
- Malachi Barton as Beast Diaz
- Cerina Vincent as Suzy Diaz
- Joe Nieves as Tom Diaz
Special Guest Cast
- Brina Laurie as Jayden
- Alana Baer as Chloe
- Arissa Borrego as Girl
- Ronni Hawk left the show in this episode but she's kept in the opening theme song, without credit.
- Rachel Diaz leaves the show in this episode and her departure becomes a recurring theme throughout the rest of the season.
- It's been two weeks since Rachel returned from Paris. She was in Paris in Stuck at Christmas - The Movie
- The episode references the swing set which was destroyed in Stuck in the Babysitting Nightmare
- Rachel's sweet seat was the central plot point in Stuck in the Sweet Seat.
- The impact of Rachel leaving in this episode is explored in the next episode, Stuck with a Diaz Down.
- Rachel gives the littles her blackmail book which they use in Stuck with a Diaz Down.
- Ethan and Chloe's relationship start in this episode and is explored throughout other episodes including Stuck with a Diaz Down and Stuck in a Besties Battle.
- Suzy pinches her ears so that she doesn't cry the same way she did in Stuck with a Boy Genius. This time, the rest of the family joins her.
- The twins mention Dumpster Jack from their favorite show, "Man vs. Dumpster" which has been featured in multiple episodes since Stuck with My Sister's Boyfriend
| To view the Stuck with Rachel's Secret gallery, click here.