|“||Everyone else totally nailed it. They have a mother's day gift that will touch her heart. Mine will touch her butt.||”|
Harley decides to go solo on a Mother's Day Gift, rather than include the rest of her siblings, because with her siblings things don't go as planned.
It's Mother's Day; and every year the Diaz kids always wait on Harley to come up with the best gift for their mom so that they can just sign their names. Well, this year Harley won't let it happen again. She tells them that everyone should come up with her own gift.
Rachel and Daphne partner up to sell cookies in order to buy their mom a cool purse. Rachel uses her hotness while Daphne uses her cuteness to convince people to buy their cookies and leave tips. Tom offers to repair the pothole in the driveway. Lewie and Beast want to make her a gravy boat. And Ethan is making her a strawberry pie with berries stolen from Bethany Peters's garden.
Georgie wants to partner with Harley because she can't think of any good idea by herself. Harley tells her that her mom gift idea is to make a toilet paper dispenser for throwing toilet paper rolls into the bathroom. After realizing how her idea sounds compared to everyone else's, Harley and Georgie decide to partner up for a different gift. They use a car-washing ad from their dad's store to get their mom's car washed.
Unfortunately, they can't find the car the next door. After realizing that the person they hired to wash their mom's car may have stolen it, Georgie and Harley panic and involve the rest of the kids to help look for the car. The Diaz kids agree because all of their gift ideas failed too. They search all over without success. When Suzy comes in asking what happened to her car, the kids think she's noticed it's missing. It turns out that the car was there the whole time. They just didn't notice it because it's so clean now.
Suzy admits to Harley that she knows Harley is the one who puts all the effort for all the kids' gifts. But this time, Harley notes that the other kids actually helped.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Ronni Hawk as Rachel Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Kayla Maisonet as Georgie Diaz
- Nicolas Bechtel as Lewie Diaz
- Malachi Barton as Beast Diaz
- Cerina Vincent as Suzy Diaz
- Joe Nieves as Tom Diaz
- The toilet paper dispenser that Harley makes for her mom in this episode is brought back in Stuck with Horrible Helpers when Lewie and Beast show it off to Mr. Delorco.
- Ethan mentions the events of this episode in Stuck Without the Perfect Gift when trying to help Harley come up with a gift idea for Aidan.
- The kids holding meetings in the bathroom is seen multiple times through out the series including Stuck in a New Room, Stuck in the Quinceañera among others.
- In Stuck in the Garage Sale, Harley gets mad again at her siblings for doing nothing every year while she does all the work.
- Harley mentions that Ethan gets C in every class. Ethan mentions getting C in biology in Stuck in Dad's Birthday while blaming Harley for being an overachiever.
- The children's alter egos are:
- Rachel: The Textinator
- Georgie: The Observer
- Ethan: The Human Pencil
- Lewie and Beast: The Ding Dongs
- Daphne: The Dumpster Diva
- Harley: The Inventor Girl
- It's revealed at the end that Harley's mom knew all along she did all the work for her Mother's day gifts.
- This is the first special themed episode of the series.
- The other kids piggyback off of Harley's gift.
- The kids take credit for everything Harley did.
|“||Toilet paper changer? Awesome! That's personal and memorable! Mom will think of us every time she... oh!||”|
|“||Yeah, my siblings may jump on the Harley bandwagon when it's time to take the credit. But what really matters is, they stay right on when it's time to take the blame. And that's why they're my superheroes.||”|
- May 16, 2016 (Australia)
- May 27, 2016 (UK and Ireland)
- July 22, 2016 (Spain, Portugal)
- August 15, 2016 (Israel)
- August 27, 2016 (Latin America, Brazil)
- September 24, 2016 (Hungary)
| To view the Stuck in the Mother's Day Gift gallery, click here.