|“||I don't know if I can do this talking-to-camera thing. It's just not me! (to audience:) It's totally weird, right?||”|
The Diaz family is given a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to star in their own reality show.
To recognize Harley for all of her inventions, Suzy and Tom make arrangements for Harley to be featured in a segment in her favorite reality show, "Girl Power." The entire family sets up a big surprise to deliver the news to Harley.
The producers and the camera crew arrives and sets up cameras inside the house. Harley is excited to show off her newest invention, "Pick Me Up" vacuum cleaner on the show. But the producers are more interested in drama and making her look more girly. Rachel is perfectly okay with this because this is her chance to be on TV. When the producers make Harley change her look and rename her inventions, Harley confronts them and drops out of the show.
Instead of leaving, the producers ask the Diaz family to do a reality show about a big family. The Diazes agree. But then the producers continue trying too hard to change the Diazes, making them very uncomfortable. Ethan is forced to start a band with Lewie and Beast called Buenos Three-az, wearing ridiculous costumes and singing heavily autotuned songs with preschool lyrics.
When the Diazes can't take it anymore, they try to quit the show but they're bound by a three year contract. So, Harley blackmails the producers by threatening to release an embarrassing recording she has of the producers in which they also admit they're just in it for the money. The producers agree to let the Diazes out of their reality show contract.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Ronni Hawk as Rachel Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Kayla Maisonet as Georgie Diaz
- Nicolas Bechtel as Lewie Diaz
- Malachi Barton as Beast Diaz
- Cerina Vincent as Suzy Diaz
- Joe Nieves as Tom Diaz
- Kim Shaw as Mischa
- Paul Darrigo as Ken
- Harley introduces the "Pick-Me-Up" voice-controlled vacuum cleaner in this episode and it's later seen in Stuck in a New Room, Stuck with Horrible Helpers.
- Ethan and the twins win a Diaz Award for their "Buenos Three-az" performance in this episode.
- Harley is also nominated for a Diaz award for her pretty pink princess dress.
- This episode is the season 1 finale of Stuck in the Middle.
- This episode aired as part of Elena Of Avalor premiere night.
- Rachel was about to reveal something embarrassing about Harley, but Georgie interrupted her.
- Ethan, Beast and Lewie were put into a band called "Buenos Three-az".
- They also had a song of the same name.
- Harley gets a segment on Girl Power.
- The family gets a reality show but they don't like it because it makes them look bad.
- The fictional show, "Diaz of Our Lives" is a lot like Stuck in the Middle as it explores Harley's big family and inventions, where she talks to the camera.
- September 7, 2016 (Austarlia)
- October 30, 2016 (Hungary)
- November 14, 2016 (Israel)
|“||Please don't talk to Ken!||”|
|“||You need to stop thinking of them as family and more as stepping stones to a spinoff.||”|
—Harley vs Daphne
|“||Hey chickadees, your BFF Harly with a hot scoop on my latest invention. The Pretty-Go-Round! Isn't it totes cute? Don't you love, love, love it? It's also a fabulistic vacuum! Peep this!||”|
| To view the Stuck in the Diaz of Our Lives gallery, click here.