|“||Huh. Everything is easier with cookies.||”|
Whenever Georgie and Wyatt are hanging out, they always end up spending all the time around Harley which makes her feel uncomfortable as their involuntary third wheel. They're both bad at making decisions, so Harley ends up making decisions for them. Harley tells Georgie that she needs space.
Harley pushes Georgie outside her comfort zone by convincing her to take control of her relationship with Wyatt and become the decision maker. So, Georgie sets up a date at the park but it goes so horribly wrong that Wyatt ends up in the hospital. After the disastrous date, Georgie realizes that she and Wyatt are too much like each other and shouldn't date. She asks Harley to break up with Wyatt for her. Harley refuses at first but she realize that if she doesn't do it, Georgie will be stuck in the relationship forever. She goes to break up with Wyatt but she has never broken up with anyone before. It gets awkward when she finds out that it's Wyatt's birthday. She chickens out and ends up inviting Wyatt for a birthday party instead.
During the birthday party, Georgie and Harley agree to have Daphne break up with Wyatt for them because she's the only one heartless enough to do it. To their surprise, Wyatt reveals that he broke up with Georgie a few weeks ago and they've just been hanging out as friends.
Meanwhile, Ethan and Aidan form a forbidden friendship after bonding over their shared passion for the same comic books. Ethan wants to keep this relationship a secret because he already put Aidan in the "Dead to Diaz" list for being mean to Harley. Daphne finds out about it and starts blackmailing Ethan. Ethan tries to tell Harley the truth but realizes that Harley won't take it nicely. So, he uses Daphne to break up with Aidan for him.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Kayla Maisonet as Georgie Diaz
- Joe Nieves as Tom Diaz
- Nicolas Bechtel as Lewie Diaz (mentioned)
- Malachi Barton as Beast Diaz (mentioned)
- Cerina Vincent as Suzy Diaz
- The episode mentioned Aidan being added to the "Dead to Diaz" list by Ethan on behalf of Harley in Stuck with Harley's Bethany.
- Harley eventually finds out about Ethan going behind her back to be with Aidan in Stuck in a Besties Battle.
- Harley vs Aidan feud in Stuck in Camp Chaos and Stuck with Harley's Bethany is referenced.
- Harley mentions going to the prom with nine-year-old Josh in Stuck with a Boy Genius.
- Wyatt and Georgie's relationship started in Stuck in the Beast-day Party.
- Georgie mentions how Wyatt couldn't see clearly during the prom in Stuck with a Boy Genius.
- Rachel and Abuela were mentioned.
- Ethan and Aidan bond over their fondness for Doctor Tick-Tock comics.
|“||Okay, 'grandpa thought I was a potted plant' is not the kind of story you want to be telling your grandkids!||”|
—Harley to Georgie
|“||That sounds so good, I wanna tag along. But I won't. Because as you know now, and should have before, that's weird.||”|
—Harley to Georgie
Daphne: You're hanging out with a dude who's "Dead to Diaz!" Even I wouldn't do that. And I just spied on you through garbage. I'm going to need ten dollars to keep this quiet!
—Daphne blackmailing Ethan
Aidan: Wait, you're not afraid of your sister, are you?
—Aidan and Ethan
| To view the Stuck in a Nice Relationship gallery, click here.