|“||We decided... none of us should get the room.||”|
When the parents leave it up to the kids to decide who will move into the new bedroom in the attic, the kids compete in a "Diaz Decathlon."
Harley eavesdrops on Tom and Suzy in the attic and overhears them saying that they want to clean it out and turn it into a bedroom for one of the kids. She mentions it to Georgie and tells her not to tell anyone else but Georgie can't keep a secret. Within a few minutes, all the Diaz kids know about the potential extra attic room. So, all the kids besides Daphne start fighting for the room by buttering their parents.
After a while, Harley and Georgie realize that if Rachel takes the room, they will be left with bigger space in their shared bedroom. And since Rachel is about to go to college, one of them will move to the attic once Rachel leaves. So, the girls join forces to help Rachel get the room. Ethan also convinces Lewie and Beast to fight for him to get the room. Needless to say, it becomes a game of boys vs girls. To determine who should get the room, the kids come up with a very creative series of competitions to determine the winner. Since Daphne doesn't care about either side, she becomes their referee.
After lots of exhausting competitions, there is still no clear winner. However, reflecting on all the adventures they had during the girls vs boys competition, they all realize that it would be nice to have a room where they can have more adventures as a family. So, they all agree to turn the attic room into a family game room.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Ronni Hawk as Rachel Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Kayla Maisonet as Georgie Diaz
- Nicolas Bechtel as Lewie Diaz
- Malachi Barton as Beast Diaz
- Cerina Vincent as Suzy Diaz
- Joe Nieves as Tom Diaz
- The attic room and its rules were first introduced in Stuck in the Beast-day Party.
- The "Grocer-Whee!" that Harley used to get Ellie Peters out of her comfort zone in Stuck with a Bad Influence is brought back in this episode. They also mention that it crashed into a mailbox.
- The family decides to turn the attic into a game room in this episode; and it is eventually seen being used as a game room in Stuck in a Besties Battle.
- Lewie and Beast use the Slushy Bike that Harley invented in Stuck in the Slushinator.
- Harley mentions Rachel messing with Georgie's bobbleheads which was first seen in Stuck in the Block Party.
- The Diaz kids holding meetings in a bathroom is seen in other episodes including Stuck in the Quinceañera.
- A lot of Harley's inventions from other episodes are featured in this episode including the "Slushy Bike" from Stuck in the Slushinator; the "Grocer-Whee!" from Stuck with a Bad Influence; "Pick-Me-Up" from Stuck in the Diaz of Our Lives; the "Magna-Wow" from Stuck in the Babysitting Nightmare; "Honolu-loot" from Stuck with a Hook, Line and Sinker; "Toilet-Paper Dispenser" from Stuck in the Mother's Day Gift among others.
- Some of the inventions seen here are introduced in future episodes because this episode aired out of order.
- Rachel mentions messing with Georgie's bobbleheads first seen Stuck in the Block Party.
- This episode featured the Disney Channel Live Play experience allowing fans to test their knowledge of the series with real-time polls, quizzes and trivia on the Disney Channel App via iOS device.
- No one got the new room, but everyone decided on a game room because they all cheated during the "Diaz Decathlon".
- Harley used her invention, the "Listen Up", to eavesdrop on her parents. It was then she heard about the new bedroom in the attic.
- The Magna-Wow super magnet used in this episode won't be invented until Stuck in the Babysitting Nightmare. That's because Disney aired the episodes out of order.
- It is revealed that Daphne was called "Baby Seven" for a month after birth.
- October 28, 2017 (Hungary)
- November 29, 2017 (Israel)
|“||A lot of kids use rock, paper, scissors to make decisions. Not our kids.||”|
| To view the Stuck in a New Room gallery, click here.