|“||Darn Georgie and her big heart.||”|
When Suzy finds a "PSA" (public service announcement) item in the family planner, she remembers that they had volunteered to do community service at a senior home. None of the kids want to go but she manages to make Harley go with her. Georgie and Ethan are left on laundry duty while Rachel is in charge of Daphne.
At the Golden Horizons senior center, Suzy and Harley are surprised to find that volunteering is actually mostly having fun, playing with the elderlies and even getting massages. They have so much fun that they decide to return the following day. To prevent Ethan and Georgie from volunteering to go, Harley and her mom make it sound like helping the elderlies is such a tough job. So, they return to the senior center the next day while Georgie and Ethan are forced to complete doing laundry.
After finishing laundry, Georgie and Ethan start feeling guilty for sitting home and watching TV while Harley and Suzy are out there helping the elderlies. So, they come over to the senior center only to find Harley and her mom getting massages. This leads to arguments and competitions among the Diazes in the senior center. Georgie volunteers the Diazes to throw a birthday party for one of the elderlies at the park.
Meanwhile, Rachel has been taking advantage of a group of other babysitters in the park by having them watch Daphne while she is out shopping in the mall. Unfortunately, the nanny on duty of watching the kids gets sick and Rachel is forced to be in charge, earlier than she expected. She is unable to control them, causing them to run all over the park.
Under Rachel's watch, the kids run into the birthday party for the elderly being thrown by the Diazes. Everything including the birthday cake is ruined. The Diazes are kicked out and banned from volunteering.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Ronni Hawk as Rachel Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Kayla Maisonet as Georgie Diaz
- Cerina Vincent as Suzy Diaz
- Davida Williams as Kelly
- Tessa Harnetiaux as Natalie
- P. L. Brown as Mr. Kibbershaw
- Richard Fancy as Larry
- Nicolas Bechtel as Lewie Diaz
- Malachi Barton as Beast Diaz (indirectly mentioned)
- Joe Nieves as Tom Diaz (indirectly mentioned)
- Harley and her mom volunteer to the elderly, and end up liking it. Tom, Lewie, and Beast were not in this episode. This is the first time to show the Diaz family at a community center.
- this is the first time Beast is mentioned, but lewie isn't
- October 7, 2017 (Hungary)
- November 8, 2017 (Israel)
| To view the Stuck in a Good Deed gallery, click here.