|“||We are so the smartest Diaz kids.||”|
Harley rallies her siblings and parents to take a trip to Florida to celebrate Christmas with their abuela, but in true Diaz fashion, things go awry. One rerouted flight, an unintended pit stop and a damaged rockstar tour bus later, the Diazes find themselves stranded in a small town without phones, credit cards or money, where they must compete with the town residents in an “Iron Elf” competition to get their bus repaired and make it to Abuela’s in time for Christmas.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Kayla Maisonet as Georgie Diaz
- Nicolas Bechtel as Lewie Diaz
- Malachi Barton as Beast Diaz
- Cerina Vincent as Suzy Diaz
- Joe Nieves as Tom Diaz
- Olga Merediz as Abuela
- Steve Monroe as Buddy Burtz
- Steven Kramer Glickman as Benny Burtz
- Patrick Faucette as Cop
- Chloe Perrin as Joyanne
- Eileen O'Connell as Marla
- Judy Kain as Mrs. McDoogan
- Ron G as Rental Agent
- Troy Blendell as Roger
| To view the Stuck at Christmas - The Movie gallery, click here.
- This was the first Christmas episode.
- This special comprises of the episodes "Stuck in a Christmas Road Trip" (301) and "Stuck in a Iron Elf" (302) combined into a Christmas movie.
- This episode is very similar to Stuck at the Waterpark
- Both involve the Diaz family having to enter a competition to get money.
- Both involve Lewie and Beast ruining their chances of having someone grant a exception.
- The kids' Abuela finally appeared on screen.
- The original script opened with Abuela welcoming Harley to her home, and her granddaughter telling her the story of the trip to Florida in a flashback.
- This was the first episode of the series without an appearance by Rachel Diaz, who decided to go to France with her friend's family for Christmas.
- The opening sequence changes to a holiday themed opening. Even though Rachel is absent and not credited, you could see her standing with everyone when they are in the snowglobe before the title appeared.
- It was revealed that Tom has a brother named Jake.
- Steven Kramer Glickman is best known for playing "Gustavo Rocque," on Nickelodeon's Big Time Rush.
- Pasteles are similar to a tamale in Latin American countries. It also hinted that the Diaz' are part from one of the Latin American countries.
|“||I've never been so glad you're a nerd.||”|