|“||Wow, I call you out and you throw a fit? Classic diva reality TV move. I like it!||”|
When Harley learns that the rich investor, Troy Havana is coming to Harvard Square, Boston, she wants to go in order to show off her latest invention, the Floor Finder. She blackmails Rachel into driving her by pulling a "Diaz Card." A Diaz Card guarantees the holder one favor, with no right to refuse. Harley got the Diaz Card from Rachel when she caught her breaking curfew 6 months ago. At Harvard Square, Troy Havana arrives late and refuses to give Harley a chance to pitch her invention to him.
After returning home, Harley finds out that Troy Havana will be appearing in an episode of the reality singing show, "Dancing With My Dad." Since Rachel is a big fan of DWMD and is hoping to become a reality star, she agrees to go with Harley for another attempt to pitch Floor Finder to Troy Havana. Together, they convince Tom and Daphne to sign up to be on the same episode as Troy Havana. So, the entire family goes to the set of Dancing With My Dad.
On the set, Harley tries to pitch her idea to Troy Havana again but Troy rudely refuses to give her a chance at first. He later agrees to listen to Harley if Harley convinces Daphne and Tom to drop from competing against him. Harley wants her invention to be recognized, but she's not desperate enough to sell out her family like that. So, she refuses to take Troy's deal.
When Daphne breaks her leg just before the dance, Harley steps in for her and dances with her dad. Even though she doesn't win Dancing With My Dad, the entire family admits that they had fun, all thanks to Harley. They all give Harley Diaz cards - except Daphne.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Ronni Hawkas Rachel Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Nicolas Bechtel as Lewie Diaz
- Malachi Barton as Beast Diaz
- Joe Nieves as Tom Diaz
- Laird Macintosh as Troy Havana
- Rachel mentions her love of the program Dancing With My Dad, which was first introduced in Stuck in Harley's Comet.
- Tom getting nervous and sweaty around his idols is seen again in "Stuck in Spring Break."
- Diz cards are introduced in this episode. Georgie later uses a Diaz card in "Stuck with No Escape" to force Harley to give them the password.
- This episode establishes the concept of trading favors within the family with "Diaz cards."
- Harley accidentally used her vacuum and sucked up a little kid's car, twice, and gave him a yo-yo for his trouble.
- Tom was convinced to try out for the show was because a football player he idolized was scheduled to appear.
- Troy had no qualms in naming his daughter, Savannah Havana.
- Georgie and Susie aren't in this episode because they are at a basketball tournament.
- Harley had to replace Daphne when she twisted her ankle.
- "Brady Rice" (a combination of NFL Superstars Tom Brady/Jerry Rice) a favorite player of Tom's, won Dancing With My Dad with his daughter, besting the Diazes by one point.
- Harley chose her family over money.
- Rachel was seen on her favorite TV show.
- Everyone gave Harley a Diaz Card, except Daphne.
- The Diaz card is similar to the "quad card" on NRDD's Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Sicky except this is earned through blackmail.
|“||Thank you. Thank you. For all you little girls out there, whose dream is to dance, I'm coming for you!||”|
—Daphne practicing speech
- October 14, 2017 (Hungary)
- November 15, 2017 (Israel)
| To view the Stuck Dancing with My Dad gallery, click here.