|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Episode Guide|
Season 3 of Stuck in the Middle was announced on August 31, 2017. It began production on September 11, 2017 and is scheduled to wrap on January 12, 2018. The season will premiere on December 8, 2017 and will end in April 2018.
Set in a suburb of Massachusetts, the series will continue to follow Harley as the heart of the Diaz family, navigating the ups and downs of changing family dynamics. The third season will continue to emphasize the importance of STEM by highlighting Harley’s inventions in every story.
- Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz
- Ronni Hawk as Rachel Diaz
- Isaak Presley as Ethan Diaz
- Ariana Greenblatt as Daphne Diaz
- Kayla Maisonet as Georgie Diaz
- Nicolas Bechtel as Lewie Diaz
- Malachi Barton as Beast Diaz
- Cerina Vincent as Suzy Diaz
- Joe Nieves as Tom Diaz
- Main article: Episode Guide
These are episodes that have confirmed titles and dates.
- 12/8/17 - Stuck at Christmas - The Movie (301-302/3-99)
These are episodes that have been confirmed to air, but the date is unknown.
- Stuck with Rachel's Secret (303)
- Stuck with a Diaz Down (304)
- Stuck in Camp Chaos (305)
- Stuck in a Nice Relationship (307)
- Stuck with Horrible Helpers (308)
- Stuck in a Mysterious Robbery (309)
- Stuck in a Besties Battle (310)
- This season probably contains 13 episodes considering they only scheduled 4 months of filming, which usually takes 4 months to film 13 episodes total.
- This season will feature the first Christmas special of the series.
- Apparently, Rachel will spend much of the season in Europe.