Georgie is the second oldest of the Diaz children.
She is athletic, but uncoordinated and is on the school basketball team. She is very energetic. She often talks to herself to calm down. She is very determined, positive, slightly ditzy. and sometimes helpful to mostly Harley. She may not be the smartest kid, but she is definitely the most cheerful and optimistic.
- Stuck in the Middle
- Stuck in the Sweet Seat
- Stuck with a Guy on the Couch
- Stuck at the Movies
- Stuck in the Block Party
- Stuck in the Slushinator
- Stuck in the Mother's Day Gift
- Stuck in Harley's Comet
- Stuck with a Winner
- Stuck with No Rules
- Stuck in the Harley Car
- Stuck in Lockdown
- Stuck in the Quinceañera
- Stuck in the Diaz of Our Lives
- Georgie knows a ton of quotes.
- She loves bobble heads.
- Georgie is very superstitious.
- She plays on the basketball team along with Ellie Peters, a losing team and according to Harley, isn't too good at basketball.
- She is on the same team as Ellie Peters, Harley's best friend.
- She teaches Harley life lessons.
- She gains a romantic interest, Wyatt, in season 2.
- She's a terrible swimmer.
- She is portrayed by Kayla Maisonet who played Lindsay on Dog With a Blog, another Disney show.
- Harley thinks she and Ethan are the Diaz softies.
- Her shooting form is bad, which she throws the balletic both hands, instead of regularly shooting.
- In real life Kayla Maisonet (who portrays Georgie) is older than Ronni Hawk who play and plays her sister Rachel.
- Georgie can not throw accurate, when she intends a throw to Harley in one episode, but accidentally knocks over a lamp. However, Harley was in the way of the ball, but moved out of the way.
- Both Harley and Rachel make jokes about Georgie's basketball skills and her team.
| To view the Georgie Diaz gallery, click here.