Aidan comes off as annoying at first especially to Harley because he's always making noise, throwing balls or drumming with his fingers. Despite that, he is friendly as seen in the way he works so hard for his friendship with Ethan. At the same time, Aidan feels vulnerable and alone trying to ajust to a new place. Aidan is athletic and he spends most of his alone time practicing lacrosse.
In Stuck with a Diaz Down, Aidan moves to Marshport to live with his aunt Bethany Peters when his dad leaves for abroad. He quickly makes an enemy with his neighbor, Harley Diaz because of constantly throwing balls onto the Diaz house.
Aidan's feud with Harley escalates in Stuck in Camp Chaos when he starts practicing lacrosse next to Harley and Ellie's camp. This gets on Harley's nerves until she incites the kids in her camp to go and attack Aidan, destroying the fence between the Diazes and the Peters. To make things worse, Aidan joins Marshport High School and has to share some classes with Harley in Stuck with Harley's Bethany. He drives Harley crazy with his constant drumming. Harley spends so much time plotting revenge that she fails to do a pop quiz. Aidan and Harley are forced to fix the fence together, during which Harley pretends to agree with Aidan. When Aidan drives Harley to a breaking point during school announcements, Ethan puts Aidan in the "Dead to Diaz" list.
In Stuck in a Nice Relationship, Aidan wants to hang out with Ethan but Ethan doesn't want to because Aidan is in the "Dead to Diaz" list. However, after realizing that he and Aidan both love the same comic books, Ethan starts secretly hanging out with Aidan. Ethan even tells Aidan Harley's deepest secret in an attempt to convince Aidan that Harley is a good person. In Stuck in a Besties Battle, Aidan calls Harley "Flea-az Diaz" making her realize that Ethan told him her deepest secret, leading to her fight between Harley and Ethan.
During a phone call with his dad, it is revealed that Aidan is going through a tough time since he moved to Marshport where he knows nobody. His dad is unable to attend his lacrosse games and he hasn't made any friends. That's why sometimes he throws the ball so loud out of frustration. At that point, Harley and Ethan realize that Aidan could use some friends. They invite him to join them for the Diaz family game night.
- Stuck with a Diaz Down
- Stuck in Camp Chaos
- Stuck with Harley's Bethany
- Stuck in a Nice Relationship
- Stuck in a Besties Battle
- Stuck with a Non-Diaz
- Stuck in Harley's Quinceañera
- Stuck Wrestling Feelings
- Stuck Without the Perfect Gift
- He is living with his aunt Bethany.
- He is an avid and accomplished Lacrosse player.
- He bribed his Lacrosse team with pizza to move the fence overnight.
- He enjoys lemon bars and pancakes.
- He has a habit of drumming on things.
- He lived in Italy for a year.
- He believes he makes a mean grilled cheese sandwich.
- He read the morning announcements at his former school.
- He is a fan of pro wrestling.
- Technically, Aidan and Ethan are enemies, (as Ethan placed him on the "Dead to Diaz" list) but they have since discovered they have much in common.
- He knows Garth Benson the artist on the Doctor Tick-Tock comic book.
- As Harley invited Aidan to the Diaz home for game night, as of Stuck in a Besties Battle, he is apparently off the :"Dead to Diaz" List.
| To view the Aidan Peters gallery, click here.